The Spanish Society for Medieval English Language and Literature, and the local Organising Committee, cordially invite members of the Society and all scholars interested in the field to send their contributions for its 31st International Conference, which will be held at the University of Valladolid, Spain, on 19-21 September 2019.
The organisers welcome individual paper proposals dealing with any aspect of
– Old and Middle English language and literature,
– the medieval history the British Isles,
– the transmission of their cultural legacy, and
– the theories and methods to address them.
The following plenary speakers have confirmed their participation in the
– Prof Susan Irvine (University College London)
– Prof Richard Sharpe (University of Oxford)
– Prof María José López-Couso (U of Santiago de Compostela)
– Dr Anke Bernau (University of Manchester)
Send your proposals via e-mail to email@example.com, following the submisison guidelines at the conference website (https://sites.google.com/prod/view/selim31uva). The final deadline is Tuesday 30 April 2019.
For further information and updates, please visit our website or keep in touch through @SELIMconf2019.
Address your enquiries to the Conference Organising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.